The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Home, road and iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have been using OmniFocus a bit and I am liking it. I have put my ofocus file on my iDisk and can access it from home (MP) and from the office or the road (MBP). I have tried the web server and the iPhone integration is pretty good.

However, how would you set things up so that I can at any moment access my data on my iPhone while keeping both laptop and desktop happy ? If I leave OF running on my desktop at all (cumbersome, would prefer a separate server process), which is the only machine accessible to the internet, I am sure I can't safely concurrently access it on my laptop.

Ideally there would be a separate iPhone process running on my machine at home that's syncing its data via .Mac Sync Services and that all my copies of OmniFocus would synchronize with. Thoughts ?