The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Duplicate Miscellaneous folder/bucket Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I also submitted this officially to omnisupport, but wanted to see if anyone else has seen this issue and/or has a fix:

I have an interesting syncing problem with iphone and desktop versions that keeps coming up even if I stop syncing and rest everything. I keep ending up with two "Miscellaneous folders" This causes a problem because the old one has all of my misc stuff and the new one is blank. Then, anything I check completed on the desktop goes into the new miscellaneous folder. When I move those item to the correct folder and delete the additional folder, it is recreated at next sync.

Also, but miscellaneous folders show up on the iphone version too.

Any thoughts on how to fix this one?

Thanks!
Shrop