The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printing on one page - not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I am new to this forum - and apologise if this is an old topic - or if I am posting where I shouldn't - but searching threads did not answer my question.

I am trying to print my Omni outline document on one landscape page. I have followed the FAQ and user manual on this step by step - but no matter how many times I select the columns in page setup - only the first main column prints, exports or previews. (I have selected "scale to fit page width" and landscape)

I am using v3.5

Can any one help me?

I'm also getting an Alert that says
*** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (-1( or possibly larger)) beyond bounds (0)
whenever I try to change the settings in Page Setup.

Last edited by CbrGal; 2008-07-06 at 08:37 PM..

Hi there, please update to 3.6.5 and try printing again. If you're using Leopard that would explain the trouble you're having with 3.5 as it's not fully compatible. This is a free update for all 3.x users.

Standard: http://www.omnigroup.com/download/la...niOutliner.dmg
Pro: http://www.omnigroup.com/download/la...utlinerPro.dmg