The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus DueSoon.ics on Google Calendar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by icymay View Post
i am have added the url example http://disk.swissdisk.com/username/duesoon.ics in the add calendar section in google calendar. i have also set the calendar export on.
I'm not sure if case is significant or not here, but OmniFocus creates DueSoon.ics, so I'd try that as an easy first step!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icymay View Post
Hello,

these are the services i use. google apps and swissdisk for webdav sync with omnifocus.

i am have added the url example http://disk.swissdisk.com/username/duesoon.ics in the add calendar section in google calendar. i have also set the calendar export on.

i can see that calender in the delegates of my ical in mac and in my iphone.

but, the calendar is empty. if i add a action in my iphone of omnifoucs to due today. and press sync, the calendar is empty.

how can i solve this. thanks alot. please help

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
I'm not sure if case is significant or not here, but OmniFocus creates DueSoon.ics, so I'd try that as an easy first step!
hello,

thanks for your reply. i don't really get your reply.

as mention in my previous post, i have set up the duesoon.ics in my google apps calendar. in the google calender, there is add by url. so i place http://disk.swissdisk.com/exampleusername/duesoon.ics it have added but the calender is empty.

how can i solve this.

thanks alot.

You say you are using .../duesoon.ics as your URL. OmniFocus writes a file to .../DueSoon.ics. Try capitalizing your URL the same way. I know when using MobileMe, if I try to subscribe iCal to .../duesoon.ics I get an error, and .../DueSoon.ics works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
You say you are using .../duesoon.ics as your URL. OmniFocus writes a file to .../DueSoon.ics. Try capitalizing your URL the same way. I know when using MobileMe, if I try to subscribe iCal to .../duesoon.ics I get an error, and .../DueSoon.ics works.
hello tks for your reply. actually i am using as DueSoon.ics. i use small caps for the post.

please advice.