The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Paste and Match Style not working in an Action's notes Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This still bugs me, and it's really annoying.

The only thing that works is to paste the content > select the text > Rightclick > Clear Style.

:-/

Surely this bug is due for fixing?

Thanks for the tip carlsson - I was pasting, then cutting then pasting again with match style. At least yours is a bit quicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
A straight Paste will paste the *formatted* contents - however, the killer is that when the text is synced to iOS clients, nothing is shown in the Notes at all.
Are you sure about that? That's not what I'm seeing. I get the text with all formatting stripped away, plus any links. If I edit it on the iOS device, then the Mac loses the formatting on the next sync.

I think if you try the "sneaky peek" release of OmniFocus you'll find that the Paste and Match Style bug has been fixed.

http://www.omnigroup.com/products/om...ad/sneakypeek/