The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.5.2 crashes with iPhone 3.1 [Fixed in 1.5.3 update] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
queenofspades,

Just to be clear. It's crashing for you if you try to leave the screen showing the map with pins?

Others were seeing crashes when leaving the list of contexts, but they were able to switch to the map with pins view (tap the word Map at the top of the location-based screen) and from there to navigate away to the OF home screen.

Cheers,

Curt

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofspades View Post
Is the update downloadable at the App Store yet?
The update which fixes this crash is OmniFocus 1.5.3 for iPhone, which was posted on Monday, September 14. (Sorry I didn't link to it from this thread sooner!)

Thank you. This totally works - going to map instead of list mode has gotten me out of the broken loop of crashing...just updated as well...phew!

yes it was crashing constantly but I was in the list mode and everything else I tried hosed me...

once I switched to the map view it seemed to recover its senses. I've updated as well so I'm feeling much calmer now. it was my first time using the contexts and attaching contacts, etc. so it had me a bit panicked, more than normal. it also kept losing the contacts I'd attached to contexts...which was crazymaking.

; )

all better now.
thanks omni team!