The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ow 5.5 beta 1 doesn't warn when quitting while downloading Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I agree that OW should tell you if you quit and there's a download active. Just makes sense.

Didn't it always used to do so... I'm pretty sure it did so this is just a missing feature that hasn't been added back yet?

@ JKT:
yes, i am sure this feature did exist in 5.1.3 and i am quite sure it even existed in many of the previous 5.5 sneaky peeks. i don't exactly know when this feature got lost, but i think it was in beta 1.
it may be just a bug, that prevents this feature of working.

I found another thread dealing with this issue, where an interesting and detailed suggestion was made to address this issue. I hope omni implements this. It would be great if the could let us know about its intentions in this area. At the moment it's the only thing I don't like (even though its a beta).

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...esume+download