The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Longer Time Frame Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I appreciate OF telling me what's due today, tomorrow, and next week, but I could use a longer time-frame as well for available projects.

I'm a writer and it's often not feasible to break books down into shorter time frames. In some cases, I can specify deadlines for separate chapters or other chores associated with the book, but that's often not clear in advance. I would like to specify a deadline later than next week and have it show up as a new listing in the display of what's available.

Even better, in addition to estimating the time a project will take, how about calculating the per diem requirement for projects and allow us to sort them on that? So a long-term project may not be due for two months, but I need to do half an hour a day on it to meet that deadline.

Perhaps in 2.0?