The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problem printing a page to PDF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi.

i'm having an issue with 1 page on a 117 page OmniGraffle document. This page was imported from Visio 2003 so maybe that has something to do with it.

But my issue is that when I print the entire document to PDF all the other pages print fine EXCEPT THIS ONE! Or when i just print this one to PDF it still doesn't print. In both cases the PDF comes out as a BLANK page.

Can someone tell me whats going on and what I can do to resolve that?

Thanks.
Brian

I'd double-check to see that the layers on that canvas or page are set to print in the Canvases Sidebar.

Well, there ARE NO layers at all on this page so that blows that theory! But thanks anyhow. Anyone else?

Pardon my clueless ass! Apparently all the pages have 1 layer. But I did right click and see that it the layer was printable. Hmmmmm.... When i went to print to PDF now it still showed a blank page but a couple of icons made it half way, but nothing else.

Well, if you can send in the file we'd like to take a look at it, perhaps that's an avenue to take?

Ok yea! That would be great? Who do I send my problemed Graffle page to?

omnigraffle@omnigroup.com is the best address to send feedback to.

Thanks. I just sent it.