The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to continue the Trial of Omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Omnifans,

My trial expired a couple of weeks back, but I still haven't got the chance to evaluate the app fully. For other apps I uninstall the app by dragging it to AppZapper and then reinstall it, which then gives me the chance to continue with the evaluation. However, that didn't work for me for OmniFocus. I have no problems losing the database that I have created till date, but I defintely still need atleast another couple of weeks of trial run to figure out if Omnifocus is for me or not.

Thanks!
Arif
Bangalore, India

That does sound frustrating - particularly the failure of your regular AppZapper trick.

Your question should really be addressed to Omni themselves, rather than to a public forum, but here is a shortcut to the best solution.

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2009-11-29 at 04:27 AM..

Thanks for the shortcut :-)

Does anybody here have any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavakil View Post
Does anybody here have any ideas?
Yes. Request an extension from Omni.