The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Linkback moves text Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just discovered that OG Pro lets me create linkback objects. Super useful for creating flowcharts that contain miniature versions of a larger drawn object.

Unfortunately, if my object contains a text object that's center aligned with a shape, the text inexplicably shifts upwards when I double click to edit the linkback object, ruining my positioning. (That's not true if my text is embedded in the object and centered, but I often prefer to keep the text objects separate so I have more control over their positioning).

Any idea why this happens, and how to prevent it?