The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Restored and Unauthorized! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I bought OmniFocus for iPhone, but was having major syncing problems with the new MobileMe set-up and decided to restore my iPhone to factory settings. Now I cannot get OF for Iphone back on my phone. It's in iTunes but it says that I'm not authorized on this computer!
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
P

OK. Slightly embarrassed, but maybe this'll help somebody else in the same boat. If you hit Buy Now again, it tells you that you've already purchased the app and you can just download it again.
Phew.

In case the authorization thing happens to anyone else and they read this, the fix is to select Store->Authorize Computer... in iTunes.