The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Importing Lines from Thunderbird/Mail as tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I frequently get emails in Thunderbird and Apple Mail (both plain text and HTML) that contain tasks for a project. Each task is on a new line (sometimes numbered).

Is there an easy way to import all the lines at once in OmniFocus, each line becoming a new task? My current method of cutting and pasting each line is tedious.

If importing multiple lines is not possible, maybe it is possible to "split" a task into two tasks at cursor position?

I did not find any of these features, and wonder if I'm blind (because I don find them) or weird (because nobody else had this problem before).