The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Immediately hide completed items" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Seeing 5 minutes ago that this feature has been added to the latest sneaky peek, I am now officially the happiest man alive.

It's been almost a year since I joined an early alpha for OF last Autumn, and after spending hours and hours, days, weeks, months fighting over this particular issue in emails, these forums, Twitter conversations--anywhere and everywhere--I am SO SO pleased to see that OG has finally added this feature.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you, Ken.

Thank you, OmniGroup.

Sorry it took so long! We always meant to bring back that feature, it just took a while to figure out a good way to implement it.

Thanks for your patience (and persistence)!

Last edited by Ken Case; 2008-08-23 at 06:21 AM.. Reason: Fixed typo

Ken, regarding our conversation today about adding this feature... I believe you now that some people really wanted it! :P