The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Badges are partially hidden Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was changing my perspectives and adding some new ones. I noticed that on most of them that the badge count that shows in the sidebar is partially covered by the vertical bar that separates the bar from the main screen (list of tasks).

Even when I slid the size of the sidebar to be correct and re-memorize the report, it does not stick. If I go to other perspectives and then back to the ones I just corrected, the badges are partially covered/hidden.

Thanks,
Leila

Sorry for the trouble this is causing! I can remember helping a few customers that had this happen, but I can't remember the specific cause or remedy. If you email our support ninjas, though, they can track down the answer and get this straightened out for you.