The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Problem with Mail to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am having problems with the interface between Mail and OmniFocus. I had it working a few days ago, but now nothing I try seems to work. Here are the details of the Mail rule that was inserted:

1. Mail receives the email with -- action as the subject.
2. Mail marks the message as read
3. Calls the OmniFocus Applescript: /Applications/Office/OmniFocus.app/Contents/Resources/MailAction.applescript
4. Archives the message in the Omnifocus mail folder

I know the applescript is being called, because the message does end up being archived into the Omnifocus folder. But no task appears in the OmniFocus Inbox.

If this applescript was failing, is the error logged somewhere? Any way to debug this applescript? Any help would be appreciated.

KP