The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The format of single actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Thanks, that worked. I'm still having the underline problem, but now each underlined action is purple.

Okay, I get why they are purple, I just don't understand why they stopped being purple in the first place. I think it happened right around the time my blue actions became underlined and open up a new, identical window when you click on them. Still can't get that to stop.
While I'm here, what is the significance of the black dots to the left of some actions? They only appear next to purple, grey or orange actions (I have no red actions because I am the king of productivity, but I assume they would show up there as well?) Why grey and not blue?