The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

today status - feature request Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
No, Craig, the big problem with "available" is that OF defines Actions without any start date as "available". I have hundreds of Actions without start dates. I don't want to be forced to allocate start dates to get around a problem that could be so easily fixed. If there was an on/off check box in Preferences that enabled a user to define "available" as only those Actions with Start dates, then your suggestion could get around the problem, but "available" is also affected by whether a Project is Parallel or Sequential or Singles. I think it should be a Perspectives option.

Last edited by watchit; 2010-06-09 at 01:26 PM..