The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Focus and iCal Confusion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys!

I just recently made the switch to Omni Focus and I am loving it! I wish someone talked me into this sooner.

I am having one big annoyance that I just can not seem to figure out. When I create action items with a date attached it synchs in with my iCal, but it just comes up blank [Screenshot Below]. In my settings on the Mac version, I have no contexts synched up, and I for the life of me can not figure out how to either 1) Turn off iCal synching completely, or 2) Have it show the actual action/task (instead of showing blank).

I have Omni Focus installed on my Mac, iPhone, and iPad. All settings on the mobile have been left default, however I am synching with Omni Sync. Any help or guidance would be great.

Thanks in advance!

http://bit.ly/PSXW9u

Brian

Found the answer through the forum. iCloud is broke with Omnifocus, no biggie I suppose!

Would you mind providing the link that discusses this issue? I'm curious about it.

The discussion has occurred in a couple different threads on the forum, but most of the useful info seems to make an appearance in this one. Hope that helps!