The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do you enter note with keyboard (what used to work doesn't) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It used to be that using cmd ' or the enter key would show the note and put you in the note field to make edits.

However in my current version of 95943, this no longer seems to work the same.

It will put you into the notes field for editing for items that do not have a note, but only expand existing notes. I can't find a keyboard shortcut that will let me enter into the note.

-P

Both cmd-' and enter are working fine for me, so if you are still seeing this problem, we'll need more details to figure out how to reproduce it. Thanks!