The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Using OF to Track Activities beyond tasks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Say I have a project in OF and someone who is a part of the project calls me and asks me some questions. There is no specific task for me to accomplish that comes out of the conversation, but I want to remember that so and so called me and I want to remember what we talked about.

Instead of taking down a note and storing it somewhere else, is it feasible to implement this type of simple record keeping into OF?

Is anyone keeping activity records that relate to projects? Is it better to use some type of note taking application in conjunction with OF to keep notes and times of received phone calls or meetings notes?

Or, what about doing research or collecting information that is relevant to a project. Is there an application that works well in conjunction with OF for this?

Thanks, looking forward to input on this...

Last edited by marshallj; 2009-06-15 at 12:04 AM.. Reason: changed email notification preference