The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I filter for projects with start date tomorrow? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I like to see what I'm up against tomorrow but baffled as to how to pull that off. Any ideas?

David

www.macsparky.com

View Active Contexts, Remaining Actions, Group by Start Date. The items you're interested in should be under the Tomorrow heading.

Curt

Thanks

D

Curt,

that works nicely for tasks that aren't late in starting.

what do I do for stuff that is late? I did try all groupings but can't get them to show up unless I go back to ungrouped.

Thanks

Christopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterBoss View Post
that works nicely for tasks that aren't late in starting.

what do I do for stuff that is late? I did try all groupings but can't get them to show up unless I go back to ungrouped.
I don't understand. The filter I gave shows actions with start dates in the past just fine. Applying it to my tasks in the current version of OF shows actions that started "Within the last 3 months", "Within the last month", and "Within the last week", along with Today, and in the future.

Curt