The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Where are my notes going? I'm baffled! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have the desktop/ipad and iPhone versions . No issues with the ipad, or the desktop but the iphone version doesn't want to sync some notes I put into my desktop app ..

I have the project created - pop in a note. It syncs fine with my mobileme - but it appears in the note field on my ipad & desktop but not my iphone!
Any ideas why?

Notes for a project or notes for an action? Notes for a project are viewed slightly differently on the iPhone. You need to edit the project, then you can see the project note. I think you'll find that the notes have synced when you do that...

To edit the project, go to the Projects list, tap the Edit button, tap the project you want to edit.

Seems to me the iPhone version is not great. As a stand alone it's ok but there's too many incompatiblities between different versions