The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Version 1.8 must be great, yesterday i bought a CD Version 1.0! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Update to 1.7 wasn' possible. All my other stuff works (G4, 10.4.11) So i I wait for the Service-Ninjas respond email. I do not need the latest software, if it works. But Version 1.0 from 2007 is only english, and I'm a German speaker and i thought the german flag on the cover indicates the german language. Also A Quick Entry short key function that works would be great.

I've seen a tutorial video with 1.5 and then I decided to take omnifocus instead of things. I need that for may everydaywork and i hope i soon can work with it.

Ibuysoftware, I took the liberty of moving your post to a different thread. Just to keep the other one on topic.

I'm really sorry for the trouble this caused!

I don't know who handles our international retail sales, but I'll make sure the folks here who would know hear about this. I'm assuming there was a mistake of some sort in the assembly-warehouse-shipping process.

In the meantime, you can grab a localized copy of OmniFocus 1.7.5 from this link. It runs on your version of Mac OS X, your license will work just fine with it, and I checked to make sure that it includes the German localization. Does that help?

I checked our support system, and it looks like one of our Support Ninjas responded to your email to us Monday morning our time. That would work out to Monday afternoon or evening your time; did that response make it to you?