The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniPlan project hanging issues. Please help! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I am using Omniplan 2 on mechanical construction projects. This requires a significant number of tasks. Once I have linked my dependencies, the program Hangs for hours and further slows everything else on my computer. I am running 15" Retina display Mac. Please help!

Use Help->Send Feedback in the app to send an anonymized version of your document to Omni so they can examine exactly what is happening.

Got the same problem with the free trial version.Just added on single task and the app went into not responding status

Free trial version is identical to what you buy, so my advice is the same for either. If the "on single task" you are adding is the very first one, you might also call them for assistance: 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152 10-5 weekdays Seattle time. Going unresponsive when adding the first task sounds like something might not be quite right on your system.

Maybe,well I've got omni graffel since a while now and its working just fine. Phone call might not been opportune as it would cost me an oversea call (I'm from Europe). However quiet expensive for a not responding pgm. The free trial moved already the trash. I went for another one an it's running fine. Anyway thanks for your response palmer. cheers

Of course you can always use the email support, but if you're in any sort of a hurry, you'll have to decide what your time is worth to you. You're looking at a $200 piece of software, but you can't afford the handful of cents per minute a Skype call would cost you?

Glad it is working better now.