The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Where to post questions about Forum use? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I just started a new thread, but I forgot to add tags. The FAQ says anyone can add tags later, but I don't see the tag box the FAQ refers to when I read or edit my post.

Where should I post questions about using the Forums rather than the topic of a specific forum?

This seems like as good a place as any. Fire away. :-)

Sorry for the confusion!

You may need to use the pop-up in the bottom left of the forum pages to switch from the "Lithographica" style to the "Omni Style" option. The latter sticks a little closer to the default style that our forum software uses, and exposes more controls.