The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Left scroll bar covers due numbers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've noticed that while looking at my library/inbox, the pane on the left (with all the projects and folders), scroll bar covers up the number of items that are due or past due. This happens when the Left pane list is so long that the scroll bar appears. If I readjust the left pane to make it bigger it fixes it, however when i close omnifocus and then reopen, it reverts back to the default size. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks

I haven't seen this personally, but you should take a screenshot and submit it as feedback to the ninjas (Help -> Send Feedback in OmniFocus). That way they can open a bug report. With a bit of luck, maybe they'll be able to reproduce the problem and fix it in time for the next release.

-Dennis

I have seen this also. If you check the option to have your perspective(s) restore the layout, your width setting of the sidebar will be remembered.