The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Printed text size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello.
I have a number of outlines I want to print. I've played around with the Page Setup options, but still haven't found a solution I'm happy with. Basically scaling to fit the page width makes the text far too small, but unchecking that box ends up with text that's far too large.

Any suggestions on how I might get a happy medium with the least fuss?

Thanks.
nall.

Printing width depends on the width of the outline window. The best way to get predictable print results is to turn off print scaling and adjust the width of the window to the page break mark that will appear. You'll also need to change the font size to what you want.