The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Keep Project Active Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

New to this. Is there a way to keep a project active even when I complete all of the actions? The reason I'd like to keep the project active is because I know more actions are going to come up, so I'll need to continue using it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
JD

The project should remain active when you complete the last item unless you set 'Mark complete when completing last item'.

And with just that, we're all set! Thanks a ton!

For some reason, this is always resetting back to checked for me. I've set it on all the projects numerous times and unchecked the box next to the "When completing the last item: " in Preferences. I currently sync with the OmniSync server and use both iOS programs along with my Mac. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejosh View Post
For some reason, this is always resetting back to checked for me. I've set it on all the projects numerous times and unchecked the box next to the "When completing the last item: " in Preferences. I currently sync with the OmniSync server and use both iOS programs along with my Mac. Any ideas?
I have noticed this happens with me too.

--> It happens when I rebuild the database on the Mac. All of my single action lists get reset to complete when last item is done.

--> It happens in some case when I sync between my iPad and Mac. I do not know the exact sequence of events to cause the problem.