The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leaving completed tasks visible Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I complete a task, it puts a line through it. However, when I move from one folder and back to another, the task is gone.

Is there any setting available that leaves the task crossed off but visible until I reach the following day, when it is cleared, even if I jump around from one folder to another?

Thanks,

Jon

In OmniFocus preferences go to the Data tab and in the Cleanup group settings verify the "Immediately hide completed items" selections is uncheck. This will allow one to switch between projects in "Project" view or between contexts in "Context" view and the completed task will remain visible. However, if one switches from "Project" view to "Context" view or vice versa the task will be cleared from view. Also worth noting is how to manually clear completed items use the keyboard shortcut Command-K.