The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus and mindmapping Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have somewhat of a newbie to this whole process, so I'll ask here. Is there a software package that really integrates well with Omnifocus for mindmapping? I've looked at the standard ones (Mindjet, Curio, Novamind, etc.), and while they all seem usable, none of them offer an obvious way to tie in to next actions in Omnifocus.

Thoughts?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search