The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

'due' perspective and inbox Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I am unable to see overdue items in my inbox using the 'due' perspective in the toolbar. Is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks,

Andrew

Inbox items don't appear in context mode in the current version. They will in version 1.8. For now you need to move the items out of your inbox to make them actionable. Check out the preference settings on the Data pane. The Cleanup settings are what you want to fiddle with.

Curt

when will 1.8 be released ?

It is very important that actions in the inbox are also visible in the due perspective. The Cleanup settings donīt work, if you donīt use a context or project. Am I right ?

In the omnifocus iPhone App actions in the inbox are also visible in the due perspective. So why not in the desktop version ?

best regards
Marc

Last edited by narvik04; 2010-01-19 at 10:55 AM..