The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changed Due date, yet still 'due' Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Greetings,

I had 2 tasks with a due date of the next day. Prior to their becoming due, I moved the context to 'waiting' and deleted the 'due date.' Both items sill apear in the 'due' smart folder, and in fact, now appear in the 'due within the last week' section of that folder indicating they are past due, despite the fact that no due date is listed.

How can I change this? If I change the due date, I want the task to fall into a category based on the newest due date.

Thanks for any and all help!

Eric

Are these tasks by any chance part of a project with a due date? If so, they will inherit the project's due date if it is earlier, or the action doesn't have one.

Thank you! That was it. Newbie mistake, and thanks for taking the time to help me figure it out. Much appreciated!

Eric