The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Date as weekday name rather than date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Searched the forums but havent found anything. I 've setup my "Due Soon" time as 1 week in OF Preferences. In the "Due" view, all due dates (except today and tomorrow) show up as actual calendar dates (for eg, 9/22/11).

I 'm trying to see if there's a way to display the due date as a day (eg Wednesday, etc) rather than the actual date - just better readability I guess.

Any clues are welcome.

Thanks
vsuri

Welcome to the forums!

I know there are a number of hidden settings that control the presentation of dates; I cannot recall if one of them does what you're looking for here. If you email our support ninjas, they'll be able to get you the info, though...