The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Project priority by order they are in Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've never tried giving my projects priority by changing the order they are in. It's always been due date or start date.

The problem with due date is it can hide hard due dates.
The problem with start date is... hmm... can't think of it now. Maybe it's just not having those due badges.

I have folders that I work out of, new projects get created outside the folders, which is an easy indicator that I need to do something with that new project. Place it on hold or move it into a folder. The problem with moving it into a folder is, it gets placed on top of all existing projects.

• Does anyone use project order to prioritize projects?
• Does anyone else think a newly moved project should be at the bottom of the list of projects instead of the top?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralOcean View Post
• Does anyone use project order to prioritize projects?
• Does anyone else think a newly moved project should be at the bottom of the list of projects instead of the top?
"Yes" to the first question. "Don't care" to the second question.

Curt

"Absolutely rely on it" is my answer to the first question.