The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to see all the tasks checked off today? [A: "Completed" perspective.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Can somebody help I am trying to produce a list in OF that shows me all completed tasks today. Is this possible?

There's a built-in Completed perspective in the Perspectives menu. Open it, close all groups except the one for completed today, and save as a new perspective with a suitable name. Bring up the Perspectives window and make sure the Restore Expansion box is checked for that perspective. You'll still see the groups for completed yesterday, last week, etc. but they will be collapsed. You can add the new perspective as a toolbar button for one click access if you customize your toolbar.

Thank you that has worked fine for me.