The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pasted graphic display/hide triangle? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a tremendous number of pasted graphics in my own mind. There used to be a small little triangle that would display or hide the graphic. Now it seems I have to click on the graphic and then change the setting to either "show as image" or "show as icon" and then click done. That's three clicks instead of just one.
Method number two is to right-click the graphic and then choose the desired setting from the pulldown menu. This is still multiple clicks and requires appropriate targeting.

Can we please bring the little triangle back?

Thanks, Scott

Toggling the image type:
Couldn’t this be handled in a script?

Or a right click contextual menu?

Yes, it could be via either. However, the little triangle was a single convenient click. both the right click and script methods require more clicks. Lazy on my part perhaps, but ends up being hundreds of additional clicks. Unneeded, imho.

SP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I have a tremendous number of pasted graphics in my own mind. There used to be a small little triangle that would display or hide the graphic. Now it seems I have to click on the graphic and then change the setting to either "show as image" or "show as icon" and then click done. That's three clicks instead of just one.
Method number two is to right-click the graphic and then choose the desired setting from the pulldown menu. This is still multiple clicks and requires appropriate targeting.

Can we please bring the little triangle back?

Thanks, Scott
Thread bump. Any chance of getting the labels and little triangle back onto pasted images?

Thanks, Scott

I'd vote for that too. (Also for the ability to re-scale images.)