The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Attachment deleted from mail to omnifocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
hi,

Frequently I send e-mails from mail in osx then converting to actions in omnifocus with rules setup in mail. When I send e-mails with attachment, I can see converted to action items in omnifocus but attachment is deleted in omnifocus, is it system design or is there any way to include attachment to ominifocus by e-mail?