The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spaces between images unwanted Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've managed to create a background image, but when I apply it to an application there are spaces between the tiled image?

Anybody have an idea how to get an image to tile w/o spaces?

You don't give much detail on what you are doing or seeing, but perhaps this is the issue in question: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=18719

What I'm doing is creating a yellow legal pad .gif image to use as a background. It works great except for the spaces between the tile image. What I get is a space between each image rather than it tiling seamlessly?

The effect is like a padding setting between lined image which tiles each image as a separate image.

I'm not sure if it is the exported Omni Graffle image or Adobe Go Live when it is inserted?