The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Alternate port for WebDAV Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The iPhone sync doesn't want to work properly when using a port other than 80. I run apache on port 81 for webdav, and nginx on port 80 for all my other web services. When the iPhone tries to sync, it successfully talks to the DAV server on port 81, but then chokes on a "GET" command because it ignores the port I specified and tries to talk to my port 80 server.

I saw a similar post about OmniFocus for Mac having the same issue, but I think that was resolved in the latest sneaky peek as everything syncs perfectly fine from my desktop.

For issues like this, if they're resolved on the desktop they'll be resolved on the iPhone once Apple gets around to publishing our updates. I think this fix would likely go in 1.0.2, which I don't think we've given to Apple yet.