The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

New OmniFocus 2 for iOS7 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
It's bloody bullshit is what it is. Sorry but I am offended right now that I have spent $40 equivalent, plus $60 equivalent, plus $120 equivalent when it could have been $30, $45 and $90 or whatever discount you could have offered. I have paid a huge (for me) sum of money to OmniGroup over the years, helped them with their beta-testing, proselytised their apps and the company at every opportunity and you are trying to tell me that I would have been offended if you had offered me a time-limited discount? WTF, that is completely insane and frankly insulting.
Holy jesus... are you doing those things because your a patron saint or because omnifocus is a life saver. You (I, we, us) benefit from it every single day. Tremendously.

How many minutes have you saved this month alone thanks to a piece of software? In fact, it's not thanks to the app, it is thanks to the deep amount of thought and effort that has clearly gone into it.

Quote:
And for everyone saying I don't have to upgrade. That is a lie. I may not need to upgrade right now, but I have to upgrade at some point - I absolutely depend on these apps for my work.
If you step back from this comment, it is all the more reason that whatever price point they've set, is in fact a perfectly reasonable and fair price point.