The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due dates in the quick-entry panel - how? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to use the quick-entry panel to enter start or due-dates? I haven't found an answer by searching the forums or by noodling around with OF. However, I have noticed that Tim Gaden at Hawkwings is able to enter due dates in his quick-entry panel, judging by the screenshots from his new OF preview. See:

http://www.hawkwings.net/2007/11/18/...o-public-beta/

Is there some preferences setting that I'm not aware of? Or does Tim have a special tricked-out version of OF?

The QuickEntry window has the start date and due date fields displayed... perhaps your window isn't wide enough to display them?

Make sure you have start and due date columns turned on in the main outline (right click in the column header section to turn them on and off). You will probably have to quit OmniFocus (and thus Quick Entry) for this to take effect.

Yep, had to quit and relaunch before the change would be reflected in quick entry. Thanks guys.