The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Where are the iPad forums? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Judging from Ken's statement above, the "current shipping version" means exactly what you've got on your iPhone today (which would have to be pixel-doubled to fit on the iPad).

Of all the OmniGroup apps, I am by far more interested in seeing OmniFocus on the iPad than other app. I currently haul my MacBook into work (at Microsoft) every day just to use OmniFocus... I would so much rather have a slightly slimmed down version on my iPad rather than the substantially slimmed down version on my iPhone.

>pixel-doubled

Groan.

I want OmniOutline. Looks like I may have to get an Air after all.

Lots of companies have their iPad apps on the store now.

OmniGroup has OmniGraffle at (what I consider to be the shocking price of) $49.99. Is there no break for people who have already purchased OmniGraffle Professional? OmniGraphSketcher is also available.

Sadly, no OmniFocus, no OmniOutliner. :-(

Maybe some more OG apps will show up tomorrow. Crossing fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewminer View Post
Judging from Ken's statement above, the "current shipping version" means exactly what you've got on your iPhone today
Very disturbing. Are all the apps going to be double-pixled instead of scaled up?

I'm at an Apple store now, posting this on an iPad.

There's a demo of OmniFocus on the iPads here!

Sadly, it's in low iPhone resolution; and like all other iPhone apps that were quickly ported to the iPad without recoding all the fonts and graphics to the higher resolution, it looks like garbage in full-screen mode.

:-(

Did they at least boost OmniGraffle to the higher resolution?

No 3G, SD and Flash...NO SALE.
teeth skin diet

Last edited by equity space; 2010-05-21 at 03:20 PM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by equity space View Post
No 3G, SD and Flash...NO SALE.
Assuming you are talking about the iPad; There is a 3G model and there is an SD adapter. The issue of Flash has been beaten to death, but thanks for sharing your feelings.