The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Selected action/s to one FileMaker field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Before I dig in, I thought I'd check if anyone has something like this:

Cut selected action/s (using some delimiter when is are > 1 action selected), go to a FileMaker database, create a new record, then 'set' (or paste without style) the a specific field ('title') to the text of the OF action, iterating though newly-created records when there are multiple actions selected. I write 'cut', because that simultaneously removed the action from OF. When I manually cut and paste, I end up with a carriage return, but there will be some way of course to programmatically remove that.

I just started using a script created by Curt Clifton to get my Jotts into OF, which is great, however only some of my Jotts are actions; the rest are reference notes. Thanks.

Bob

Last edited by omnibob; 2009-06-01 at 11:07 AM..