The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to enter due dates in quick entry? [A: Gear menu in lower left of QE window.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running OF 1.7.4 sneaky peek in 10.6.1. The subject line says it all. I can only see a place to enter the task name, project, context, flag, attachment.

Further, can one set this so a due date column is global in everything in OF?

Thanks,
Mark

Click on the little gear menu at the bottom left hand corner of the Quick Entry box and you'll get options to turn on column headers and extra columns.

Dooh! don't know how I missed that. Thanks!