The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Available Contexts - What is this? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Most of many contexts are not showing up in the available category. This is making it hard to assign actions to contexts. I don't understand what Available is, how certain contexts have been assigned this category and why others have not.

After creating a new Context in Context mode and then wanting to arrange it, it was not visible. Once I switched to All Contexts, it showed up. I believe Contexts that have no Actions assigned to them are not Available.

Bob

Last edited by omnibob; 2007-11-18 at 08:27 AM..

Somehow one of my main context groups was not marked as active...switched to active and all is ok.

Very, very odd.