The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Due Dates in Quick Entry? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've started using due dates again. I added them to my display in OF but can't seem to get them to show up in the quick entry form. Anybody know how?

David

www.macsparky.com

I don't think it's possible - probably because it would be stretching the meaning of the word 'quick' to have them there too. I don't like the way it sorts it into project/context without having being fully edited though, so I set it so stuff stays in the inbox unless I 'clean up'.

Just quit OF and relaunch it. Your new settings should take effect on the quick entry window as well.

Thanks eronel!

It worked. You'd think I would have thought to do that myself. Duh!

Cheers,
David

Now why did I assume it wasn't possible? Hmmm I think it was some other thread..
Anyway I just tried it and it updated quick entry right away without a relaunch. Weird huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post
Now why did I assume it wasn't possible? Hmmm I think it was some other thread..
See also the previous threads on the same question. (As found by clicking Search this Forum and entering "date quick entry".)

Curt