The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature requests - merge rows and icons for rows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use OO for taking content inventories and creating migration maps to help migrate old site content to the new site structure. I would like to merge rows of old content to map into a single row of new content. Can such merge be done?

Next, I would like to highlight some rows to mean different things-- pages, page components or application pages. Now I can currently do this using background color, but it would be great if I could assign icons to the rows. Can this be done?

You can read about the process here
http://www.pebbleroad.com/article/pl...nt_migrations/

Do let me know if such features can be done via scripting.

Thanks.