The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

1.6 crashes when setting up Reminders [A: caused by running an iOS 6 beta. Update to GM.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone else seeing this: every time I try to set up Reminders capture in 1.6, it crashes. Tried deleting the app and reinstalling - no change.

We've had a couple other reports of this. Please email us so we can sort out what's going on. We'd really like to fix this as soon as possible.

Here's instructions on how to find the crash reports: http://osxdaily.com/2012/08/07/get-c...m-iphone-ipad/

It would really help if you could include the crash report in your email.

And really sorry about this.

Got your email, Nick. Thanks so much for the speedy response.
Investigating now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
Got your email, Nick. Thanks so much for the speedy response.
Investigating now...
That wasn't me!! :)

So thanks to whoever it was that impersonated me :)

FYI.

I had the same problem but was running the last beta of iOS 6. I updated to the GM and the problem went away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdago View Post
I had the same problem but was running the last beta of iOS 6. I updated to the GM and the problem went away.
That seems to be the cause of every crash we've investigated so far. The new iOS 6 API which we're using to do this capture changed in the final GM release, so this new code crashes if you try to run it on an iOS 6 beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
That seems to be the cause of every crash we've investigated so far. The new iOS 6 API which we're using to do this capture changed in the final GM release, so this new code crashes if you try to run it on an iOS 6 beta.
That did it - thanks