The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

wackiness in the Address Field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
is anyone else seeing this?

after using OW for a while, the following begins to happen:

1. type an address into the address field in the toolbar.
2. press Return to confirm and load the specified address.

Result:
the Return is actually inserted into the Address Field as a carriage return character and OW remains idle. fortunately, the address is appended to the drop-down list and I can click on it to load it.

other wackiness:

occasionally while trying to type into the Address Field or a form text box within the page, the cursor bounces to the end of the field or in the case of the Address Field, the field loses focus completely. I was ready to throw a fit yesterday while trying to edit a 5-digit number in a bank page's form. every time I selected the digit that I wanted to change, it would lose selection before I had time to press the digit to replace it!

Product: OmniWeb-5.6
Tag: OmniWeb-5.6-v613
Date: 2007-10-24 15:19:00 -0700
Revision: 93354

regards,
Gregory

Last edited by Gregory; 2007-10-30 at 06:48 PM..